Praying for ### and his future, God PLEASE ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgt

Account Closed
Praying for my son and his future, God PLEASE speak to him and guide him, please give him ears that hear, continued healing and progress daily for those that I love so much, prayer for financial relief, I am getting close but it is very tiring. It has always been one step forward and ten back and I don't understand. I do know God always provides, I just really need him to provide right now and lift this burden. Prayer that God uses me wherever needed today. Remove evil and bad things away from us as far as the East is from the West.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray that my ex wife and children are saved. That I walk in the will and power of God and the Joy of the Lord. Power and authority in prayer, wisdom, discernment, to be a conduit of blessing and the love of God. Financial provision and breakthrough that I may take care of thing and abundantly...
Replies
13
Views
199
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 1 Chronicles 6:51 – “Bukki his son, Uzzi his son, Zerahiah his son.” Extended Explanation: This verse continues the genealogical list of the descendants of Aaron, focusing on Bukki, Uzzi, and Zerahiah. These men are part of the line of...
Replies
7
Views
208
Hello. Currently, I feel like I am in a season of delay. I have been praying and preparing for my future husband for eight years now. I preserved myself and focused on serving the church and community during those years. Now I am already ###, and I know God has a divine purpose for delays and...
Replies
7
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,450
Messages
16,811,257
Members
650,805
Latest member
Greyrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom