Praying for accommodation for me and my ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good afternoon my Brother's and Sister's in Christ. I'm asking for prayers please for my health. The last 2 months I'm having an infection in my lungs. I have already lost ### kilos. Kindly pray for my health to be restored completely in Jesus Mighty name, I believe in His His Word and Power...
Replies
10
Views
230
Heavenly Father, I'm tired, Lord. You know how much this accommodation situation has been weighing on my heart. Sometimes it feels like every time I find a good place, something stands in the way. I've even found suitable homes before, but I didn't have enough money for the deposit. That has...
Replies
10
Views
173
I want God almighty to help me for a free accommodation because I don't have money to pay for accommodation, I am miserable.
Replies
9
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,070
Messages
16,795,191
Members
649,625
Latest member
Gweydormont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom