Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

GOD BLESS YOU,I HAVE APPLIED FOR A TRANSFER AT WORK TO BE MOVED FROM ### TO ### SO AS TO BE ABLE TO STAY WITH MY KIDS,I MADE THE APPLICATION ON THE ### OF ### AND UP TO NOW MY BOSS HAS NOT RESPONDED,THEY ARE TRYING TO PLAY TRICKS TO GIVE THE TRANSFER TO THEIR FRIENDS,PLEASE PRAY FOR ME GODS...
Replies
11
Views
116
Please pray for my daughter trying to transfer her to a new particular school but I keep getting rejected first time they said no it wasn’t enough reasons for her to transfer principal said he would do it she past the semester he didn’t do it went to the welcome center they said no again I went...
Replies
12
Views
144
Let us pray in agreement. Heavenly Father I come to Your gates with thanksgiving in my heart. Thank You for this day. I forgive all those who trespass against me and ask forgiveness for my sins. I lift up all the members and visitors on this forum. Their needs are many and I stand in agreement...
Replies
11
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,483
Messages
16,788,512
Members
649,053
Latest member
Qspeymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom