Praying for a stress free day praying ### and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touch sanders

Account Closed
Praying for a stress-free day, praying ### and ### spend a lot of time today praying for ### and ### relationship to grow stronger each day. Lord please continue to bring ### and ### closer.
 
I pray that God hears and answer your prayers. I wish you both all the love, happiness and blessings that you deserve to receive.
 
May God hear, answer and bless all of your prayer's!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray along with me in agreement that I will have a stress-free, peaceful,accurate and productive work day. In Jesus name I pray amen.
Replies
7
Views
100
Please pray along with me in agreement that I will have a stress-free and peaceful day. In Jesus name I pray amen
Replies
11
Views
234
Please pray along with me in agreement that I will have a stress-free, peaceful and accurate work day; in addition, please pray that God will remove all physical pain that I am feeling throughout my body in Jesus name I pray amen.
Replies
7
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,111
Messages
16,796,025
Members
649,655
Latest member
Draelford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom