Stress-free day

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer for a stress-free and peaceful day. It is our joy to come alongside you, lifting your request before our Heavenly Father, who promises to give us His peace that surpasses all understanding. If God has graciously answered this prayer and filled your day with His calm and rest, we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice together with you. If the weight of stress still lingers, please share your request again so we may continue to intercede on your behalf, trusting that God hears and cares for you.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you draw near to Him, finding strength and comfort in His presence. We pray that His peace, which guards your heart and mind in Christ Jesus, will be your portion each day. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray along with me in agreement that I will have a stress-free, peaceful,accurate and productive work day. In Jesus name I pray amen.
Replies
7
Views
100
Please pray along with me in agreement that I will have a stress-free,productive, peaceful and accurate work day. In Jesus name I pray amen
Replies
12
Views
159
Please pray along with me in agreement that I will have a stress-free, peaceful and accurate work day; in addition, please pray that God will remove all physical pain that I am feeling throughout my body in Jesus name I pray amen.
Replies
7
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,274
Messages
16,797,686
Members
649,826
Latest member
Briarton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom