Praying For A Spouse ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

leona

Humble Servant of All
Praying for a spouse, who will be with me in serving God. Would like to have children, even if it means adopting. Lord, help me to meet someone who is serious, who will pursue the matter of marriage until accomplished. One who will not be deterred by friends and family. A man who loves to pray, study the Word, has a desire to minister to the needs of others. Someone who understands that ALL things (raising kids, work, church) must be done through prayer as a service to You. I pray that You will answer this prayer soon. I also pray for all who are crying out to You in this area be it male or female. Your Word tells us to pray about everything.
 
Amen. God I receive and stand in agreement with her prayer. Bless All those who are single to perform your Word for the Kingdom and give us the desires of our hearts that are in your WILL for our lives. I pray that you show us how to sustain a marriage and friendship with the chosen mates you have prepared for us. Show us how to spread your grace and mercy to those mates. Show us how to love them unconditionally, show us that we are not perfect and our mates are not perfect but Your Love is perfect and it will guide our every steps in Jesus blessed name Amen.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I meet people similar age group or younger friend group and spouse that I can grow and share faith and life experiences together. Also pray for renewal of youth on skin.
Replies
8
Views
132
Heavenly Father, I come before you today, acknowledging that You are the author of love and the giver of every good gift. Lord, I earnestly desire to have a godly spouse to share my life with, someone who loves You first and seeks to walk in Your ways. I pray that you would make him a man after...
Replies
10
Views
172
God bless me and favor me with a beautiful godly spouse that I can love with and have faith and grow with God with and have amazing loving with.
Replies
6
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,597
Messages
16,790,027
Members
649,161
Latest member
Splieranvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom