Praying for a speedy recovery and healing ...

Praying for a speedy recovery and healing for my fiancée's Aunt that just got the new variant of the covid. Her name is ### ###, Lord Jesus hear my prayer!
I prayed for this and all those who are sick with covid. In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone I ask that you pray to Jesus Christ for me to have a very speedy recovery and heel super very fast on both my arms , they are both cut/scraped from electric scooter not breaking and accidentally exhilarating, i’m very worried that I might get an infection and I hope I don’t, and that...
Replies
9
Views
117
My son's grandmother ### has had a heart attack and just got out of surgery. I am praying that we see a miracle and speedy recovery where she is healed and has no complications at all and does not need anymore surgeries and the Dr.s cannot believe her recover speed and miracle. Thank you!
Replies
14
Views
419
My son's Grandmother ### has had a heart attack and is in surgery currently. I am praying for God to guide the Surgeons and Dr.s to save her life and for her speedy recovery. Thank you!
Replies
13
Views
436
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,937
Messages
16,804,834
Members
650,409
Latest member
Cleonoriermor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom