Praying for a money so that my ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for the Internal Revenue Service ### to process the tax refunds by mail ASAP soon as possible and send good tax payers their refund in April ### or right away in ###, ### miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
9
Views
225
LORD fight my battle for me, I keep having terrible dreams about cry and dead, LORD cancel the spirit of dead after my life ###, LORD have mercy on me and bless me with miracle money and good work to earn a lot to cater for my family, LORD touch my relationship with ur mercy so my wife to be her...
Replies
8
Views
248
On the 8th of April I was requested to pay Rs. 250/- as a registration fee by an Airline office, which I did. I was given an account number and the Company Airline Name to deposit the Rs. 250/=. The next day I realised I had been scammed for Rs. 11 lakhs. I have given all the details to the Bank...
Replies
7
Views
514
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,903
Messages
16,793,411
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom