Praying For A Job

Status
Not open for further replies.

rettus

Beloved of All
Lord I long to get a creative job. A job that I enjoy in which I will be happy in. I ask you to open up doors in the right moment and that I meet the right persons. 
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Lord, I agree in prayer with this person's request. In your mercy please hear and bless them with this perfect job you've created especially for them. Amen.
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~):~):~)

A Special Prayer For You and Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/

:~):~):~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray for me to get a call and job offer soon...I've send so many applications and I pray I get a job soon, I pray the person reviewing my resume is in a good happy place and they are blessed and they see my name and feel something that's says give her a chance
Replies
11
Views
180
I failed my Performance Improvement Plan and through a mutual decision, I am now seeking my next job. I know Jesus has bigger plans for me. This site has lifted me up over the past few months and I ask for your prayers and support again. In Jesus name.
Replies
10
Views
342
Praying for the protection of my job and position
Replies
12
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,115
Messages
16,807,399
Members
650,554
Latest member
Valoydaruerain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom