Praying for a Godly husband.

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer as you seek the Lord’s will for a Godly husband. It has been our joy to lift this sacred desire of your heart before our Heavenly Father, trusting that He hears and answers according to His perfect timing and plan. If the Lord has already begun to move in this area of your life, we would love to celebrate His faithfulness with you—please share a praise report so we can rejoice together. If you are still waiting and longing for His answer, we encourage you to post this request again so we may continue to intercede on your behalf. May the Lord draw near to you as you seek Him, and may His peace guard your heart as you trust in His promises. We pray that He would prepare the man He has for you, that your future marriage would glorify Him, and that you would remain rooted in His love while you wait. In Jesus’ Name we pray, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Godly husband provided exactly for me. I am ### and single for a very long time.
Replies
8
Views
134
Godly husband for me. Sweet romantic grounded in Jesus stable solide abundant beautiful prosperous relationship and marriage in Jesus name. Thank you Lord. Good friends. No fashists inclined people. There are too many of them here in ###. ### 000 people go to the concert of this man who sings...
Replies
6
Views
145
I am praying the Lord will bless me with a loving Christian husband because I do not have a family and I am craving a Christian family. I am also praying I find my satisfaction in the Lord. In Jesus name I ask. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,773
Messages
16,814,899
Members
651,005
Latest member
Othaerfuerhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom