Praying for family blessings and healing and good rest and dentist makes good of all this now my fillings loose my God what am I’m going to do their responsible in all this please mark them help us and with the insurance to cover all this now
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Father, we thank You for one whole day in seven, that You rested, not because You were tired, but You knew we would need the example, aware of our frailty. that the sabbath was not made to be burdensome, but to be enjoyed. We ask that pastors and lay ministers, worship teams and others would...
I humbly ask for your prayers as I seek the approval of a loan that would help me get back on my feet and rebuild what has been lost. This financial breakthrough is something I’ve been hoping and working toward, and I trust that with faith, perseverance, and divine intervention, the right doors...
Heavenly Father,
I come before You with a heart of surrender, laying down every burden, fear, and plan at the feet of Jesus. Lord, You are our healer, our provider, our protector, and our guide.
I lift up my dear mother into Your loving hands. Touch her leg and heal the ulcer, soothe her back...