Praying ### and ### can start getting along praying ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touch sanders

Account Closed
Praying me and ### can start getting along. Praying she talks to me today and be nice. I'm tired. I just want to be happy.
 
♡♡♡Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name today and for always that You will bless all those I love and care about (including myself). Step in each of our lives and perfect that which concerns us. Bless us with the desires of our hearts that is the will of God for our lives. God let Your encouragement, favor, healing, deliverance, peace, protection, and wisdom rest in us and upon our lives. Lead, guide, and direct our footsteps. Let the mind and heart that is in Christ Jesus be in each of us. Consume us Lord Jesus. Snuggle us in the chambers of Your heart. Let Your thoughts become our thoughts and Your heartbeat become our heartbeat. God work on us, break, shape, develop, and mature us. So that we will become all that You created us to be and reflect Your perfection. God use us for the glory of God and the work of the Kingdom of God. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.♡♡♡ Prayer of Protection: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-17535-prayer-of-protection/
 
In the powerful name of Yeshua we pray,
In agreement Lord we pray, your will be done Father,
we call light into our situation, your light, that you are glorified,
Holy Spirit pray with us and for us Amen

Our spirit praises you Lord, in all things, and in all things you are Glorified. Our spirit desires to please you, may our flesh also desire so. To your Glory this day and all it holds, for you hold us in it. Amen
 
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10

Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, After so much that I’ve been through that I’ve explained discrimination in school meaning labor falsely promised promotion forced to live with my parents and still stuck as a bachelor bored and lonely and only has for a little bit to fix my life suffering with autism. I had an...
Replies
9
Views
136
Yahweh, Thank you for this day. I pray for wisdom, knowledge, truth, sleep, love, and peace. I'm usually, in a good mood most of the time, but, this a.m. I feel as if mine enemy is attacking me so mine enemy shall suffer too, if ye put me in a bad mood, ye might as well, stay and suffer with me...
Replies
7
Views
31
  • Locked
Praying me and ### can start getting along and working on our friendship, praying ### stop thinking about the past. Lord please forgive me for all the wrong I have done, praying ### will open up to me again and start being nice.
Replies
8
Views
51
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,669
Messages
16,791,125
Members
649,244
Latest member
Doriarkarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom