• Welcome. Feel free to look around a few pages before getting started.
    Ready to Post Your Prayer Request and join us for full access?
    It's free and takes just a moment. Get Started

Praying also on these precautions....

WomanofYahshua

Prayer Warrior
Praying also on these precautions as they are some what lifted, I see people taking off their face masks and congregating again in large groups. This may cause another Flare up soon as the Cdc has already Warned us. My Lord please Protect us and bring us wisdom and help thwart this virus that it Not start escalating again. Please keep us all Safe we pray and give You Praise Yahshua Amen! πŸ™πŸ”₯☝

Do You Know How to Pray?

Click Here to Read Vital Prayer

WomanofYahshua

Prayer Warrior
Yah Ok Wow lol God bless! HIS BLOOD COVERS US ALL AMEN! IS.54V17! πŸ™πŸ”₯☝

Intercessor

Beloved of All
Praying in agreement in Jesus'name Amen

The Encourager

The Encourager
Praying also on these precautions as they are some what lifted, I see people taking off their face masks and congregating again in large groups. This may cause another Flare up soon as the Cdc has already Warned us. My Lord please Protect us and bring us wisdom and help thwart this virus that it Not start escalating again. Please keep us all Safe we pray and give You Praise Yahshua Amen!
I see the same thing. We must use wisdom and stay safe.

The Encourager

The Encourager
To those of you with children, please wear a mask. You do not want your child to get Covid-19 from you because you were not wearing a mask.

No good parent wants to see their child sick. And it is backward when you have to bury your child when your child should be burying you when you get older. Ask any parent that has had to bury one of their children, how it feels. And how would you feel if your child died and you survived Covid-19 knowing your child got it from you. That would be a traumatic nightmare for you for the rest of your life on earth if you don’t get professional help or allow Jesus Christ to give you peace.

Dekaenok

Prayer Partner
Praying also on these precautions as they are some what lifted, I see people taking off their face masks and congregating again in large groups. This may cause another Flare up soon as the Cdc has already Warned us. My Lord please Protect us and bring us wisdom and help thwart this virus that it Not start escalating again. Please keep us all Safe we pray and give You Praise Yahshua Amen! πŸ™πŸ”₯☝
Amen

Ready to Post Your Prayer Request?
Click Here to Get Started

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Click here to make a donation

Donations to this site are not tax deductible.

Latest Blog Entries

Latest Free Resources

• Life study of the Bible
    Help christian study Bible
    • Lionlamb
    • Updated:
  • Free counsel.
    Free counsel.
    This website is a resource of spiritual truths and a place to make contact for free counsel.
    • jcwalker3usa
    • Updated:
  • Prayer to Jesus
    Prayer to Jesus
    The fastest and easiest way to understand how to make the miracles of Jesus occur in your own life!
    • Shay_Villere
    • Updated:
Top Bottom