Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Praying also on these precautions as they are some what lifted, I see people taking off their face masks and congregating again in large groups. This may cause another Flare up soon as the Cdc has already Warned us. My Lord please Protect us and bring us wisdom and help thwart this virus that it Not start escalating again. Please keep us all Safe we pray and give You Praise Yahshua Amen! šŸ™šŸ”„ā˜ļø

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Praying also on these precautions as they are some what lifted, I see people taking off their face masks and congregating again in large groups. This may cause another Flare up soon as the Cdc has already Warned us. My Lord please Protect us and bring us wisdom and help thwart this virus that it Not start escalating again. Please keep us all Safe we pray and give You Praise Yahshua Amen!
I see the same thing. We must use wisdom and stay safe.

To those of you with children, please wear a mask. You do not want your child to get Covid-19 from you because you were not wearing a mask.

No good parent wants to see their child sick. And it is backward when you have to bury your child when your child should be burying you when you get older. Ask any parent that has had to bury one of their children, how it feels. And how would you feel if your child died and you survived Covid-19 knowing your child got it from you. That would be a traumatic nightmare for you for the rest of your life on earth if you donā€™t get professional help or allow Jesus Christ to give you peace.

Praying also on these precautions as they are some what lifted, I see people taking off their face masks and congregating again in large groups. This may cause another Flare up soon as the Cdc has already Warned us. My Lord please Protect us and bring us wisdom and help thwart this virus that it Not start escalating again. Please keep us all Safe we pray and give You Praise Yahshua Amen! šŸ™šŸ”„ā˜
Amen

Similar Requests

Lets please also continue to pray for the following: 1. Persecuted Christians around the world (staggering rise of persecution in recent years....260 million in 2019 and now even 365 million as per some reports and according to a recent British government report at genocidal levels in some...
Replies
Views
Lets please also continue to pray for the following: 1. Persecuted Christians around the world (staggering rise of persecution in recent years....260 million in 2019 and now even 365 million as per some reports and according to a recent British government report at genocidal levels in some...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom