Praying 4 Strong Peaceful Relationship With ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juliapathyil

Humble Servant of All
Please pray for me to have a strong peaceful relationship with my brother ###. Bring strong unity between us so that we can be in agreement about everything. Amos 3:3. I praise you Jesus for bringing us together and protecting us from all evil and harm. Especially from ### who badmouths her own children and her ex-husband. Protect us Jesus, we hold on to your word and strike all our enemies on the jaw and break the teeth of the wicked. Psalm 3:7. Thank you for delivering us from evil mouths. Amen.
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
Thank u Jesus for all the countless blessings. Pour out ur favor on me Jesus tomorrow...especially over this new relationship between me n ###. If it is ur will seal our relationship with ur precious blood let there be no strife, but strong unity. As Amos 3:3 states bring unity between us so...
Replies
8
Views
110
Father, I declare that USA state attorney generals are offering themselves, WILLINGLY in the day of God's power.. Father, I declare that USA state attorney generals are cleansing themselves from what is ignoble and unclean. USA state attorney generals are separating themselves from contact with...
Replies
2
Views
399
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,136
Messages
16,819,224
Members
651,201
Latest member
Snuirorlira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom