Prayimg for somehow to earn more money. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Time is running out; I can feel the walls closing in. My car is broken down and is undrivable. I can't afford the ###+ to get it fixed. I'm living in an ###. (It's cheaper than a motel and an apt is not feasible.) I have to go about ### miles to work. If I can't get to work then I lose my job...
Replies
11
Views
467
Hi 👋 thanks in the name of Jesus for ur helping of talks to the god pray 🙏 on my mom ### to stop repeating questions all day praying her dementia to heal some in the head pray the the pills she take for memory gain some more of it pray 🙏 this apartment heal and vanish of evil spirits out n our...
Replies
6
Views
322
I need to earn more money. Please pray for my business. I have worked so hard all my life in business and I feel like a failure as I am earning minimum wage. My dad died and I feel I have failed him. Please pray for my hobby, that I can turn it into a job. Please give me higher paid work for my...
Replies
6
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,846
Messages
16,815,784
Members
651,031
Latest member
Dorurnindael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom