Prayers

  • Thread starter Thread starter regrets2redemption
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

regrets2redemption

Guest
Praise God for He is good! My husband who is ### w/### had a TIA (mini-stroke) a couple of weeks ago. He is doing much better as we continue to battle his other illness. I just want to tell you all - no matter what battle/what struggle you find yourself in/facing God is with you. His love, mercy and goodness carry us through all things. I have had to in full trust surrender every stress/concern in my life to Him. I have felt so tired/so overwhelmed - placing it in trust in to His hands knowing He is with me and working all things to His good - well, I just cannot thank Him enough. I am seeing His hand at work in so many ways. May the good Lord bless you all in peace, joy and good health. Life is precious - each moment is a gift. Thank you for your continued prayers for my husband. God bless you!
 
Prayers for you and your husband and all the many struggles that you are facing.

May the LORD grant you peace and love.
 
Hey My Friend,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless me exceedingly abundantly above all I have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Bless me financially, spiritually, and emotionally. Bless me with a made up mind to always and forever live a lifestyle that is pleasing and acceptable unto God according to God’s Word. Bless me Lord Jesus. Enlarge my territory. Let Your hands be with me, keep me from all evil, so that I will not cause any pain. Direct my footsteps Lord Jesus. Give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me walking in all Your ways; so that I will be pleasing in Your sight. And bless me to fall more in love with You with each passing day, month, and year. I Love You Lord Jesus. And all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So.

Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By doing so, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for one another and yourself.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Amen my sister. Father we thank You yet again for your grace and mercy.

To God be all the glory! When I think about His goodness and what He's done for me . . .

default_cross.gif
Praying In Christ
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for ### !

May God bless ### and fulfill all of ### requests.

Amen .....!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my best friend's husband ### in ###. He had a kidney removed due to a tumor just over 5 years ago. Every CT scan for 5 years was good, then a few weeks ago he had some unusual lower back pain. New CT scans revealed Stage 4 cancer. So, in less than a year he went from cancer-free...
Replies
14
Views
236
My husband and I have been married for ### years and ### years ago he had to take custody of his older brother ### that fried his own brain on pcp in ### it has been the worst ### years of my life, ### lies, he steals from us, he has killed one of our cats, he can't and won't clean up after...
Replies
9
Views
186
Please pray for my husband ### that his boss will see that his mistake was not intentional and that the good impression and trust he once had in him will be restored\. 🙏 hes worried and cant sleep right . hes worried about it so much. thank you for your prayers!!
Replies
12
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,791
Messages
16,815,085
Members
651,017
Latest member
Tyraomareinrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom