Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Father, I come before you to ask for forgiveness for my sins and for your healing touch to heal my swollen neck/goitre and thyroid. I ask you earnestly to remove any abnormal cells from my neck and command my thyroid to align to your will and design. Through the intercession of Mary, our...
Replies
7
Views
249
God, Thank you for this day. God, I am thankful for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit, in my life, my sons and daughters life, my children’s life, my brothers and sisters life, alway thank you. God, I pray for the peace of Jerusalem always. God, I ask and pray for protection, my heart is...
Replies
11
Views
95
God, Thank you for this day. God, Thank you for the father, the son, and the holy in my life, Jesus in my life, my sons and daughters life, my children’s life, my baby brothers and sisters life. God, I pray for the peace of Jerusalem always. God, My heart is hurting, please make it back to...
Replies
14
Views
89
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,796
Messages
16,781,058
Members
648,359
Latest member
Ghiydararr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom