Anonymous

Beloved of All
I sent many prayers up last night over my marriage. He actually wakes up horrible at 5 am. I feel so sick. Migraine headache sinus issues. I’m sure it’s stress of being with him. He starts in with the punishment business of because I dared speak of how unhappy I was with him that today will be worse. God this is my life. I hate it. I hate him and I want out of here. I hate saying hate but that is what I feel towards him. I need a new start new life and I beg you for help. I used to pray for his heart to change for him to see but at this point I don’t want him in my life. I am out here asking for prayers. Please pray
 
I sent many prayers up last night over my marriage. He actually wakes up horrible at 5 am. I feel so sick. Migraine headache sinus issues. I’m sure it’s stress of being with him. He starts in with the punishment business of because I dared speak of how unhappy I was with him that today will be worse. God this is my life. I hate it. I hate him and I want out of here. I hate saying hate but that is what I feel towards him. I need a new start new life and I beg you for help. I used to pray for his heart to change for him to see but at this point I don’t want him in my life. I am out here asking for prayers. Please pray
I'm so sorry to hear about your situation, friend. Know that I'll be praying for you, asking the Lord to comfort and strengthen you at this difficult time and enable you to seek His solution to your situation. If you’re in the US and you need a listening ear, I believe if you call this number ###-###-####, they can provide a free phone consultation with a licensed counselor. Grace and peace to you, friend.
 
There are MANY women's shelters that can help you get back on your feet, police will help you to get in touch with them. Leave this man for your own sake.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PLEASE PRAY FOR SISTER ### WHO IS NOW SICK WITH HEADACHE AND HEART PROBLEMS NEED HEALING HEALTH FROM BODY SOUL AND SPIRIT WITH DELIVERANCE FROM ENEMIES. SHE’ NEED PRAYER OF BACK TO THE SENDERS AND FREEDOM IN HEALTH WITH FINACIAL PROVISION IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Replies
12
Views
208
Pls pray for our mom ### as she is in the iCu now due to heart issues and complications. Pls pls pray that all water retention and inflammation be removed in Jesus name! We pray for Miracles and immediate healing. Father God pls extend her life. Many of us her children haven’t seen her yet and...
Replies
12
Views
180
Father, I lift all things in my life blessing and setbacks. There are days I get discourage and feel alone. I'm in need of provision & restoration over my finances as I just started working again and trying to get back on track with my bills. Lord I pray for my son you bless him with the right...
Replies
10
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,796
Messages
16,803,634
Members
650,306
Latest member
Klioruanran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom