Prayers

JulieH

Humble Servant of All
Please pray I don’t lose my job and if I do something wonderful is immediately presented to me. I cannot not work. I am married to an ### who is emotionally abusive. I have to have my own job and money. I have to know I can take care of myself. Please don’t let me lose my job. Please. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you Father for privileges according to your will and faith,
Amen
 
Thank you Father for privileges according to your will and faith,
Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Yes my name ### I need strong prayers to keep my job at ### an my motel room an people always putting me down say I have a mental problem I want to be to a stop today my heart is broken from women hurting me bless ### to come back to me everybody be trying use me for my money I need a miracle...
Replies
10
Views
112
praying for happiness ever since losing my husband while pregnant I lost everything I'm even questioning my faith. I'm starting to feel like good don't like me I feel like my prayers go un answered. I remembered going to church and telling the pastor (catholic) that I lost my husband he had a...
Replies
11
Views
192
Dear Lord Jesus, I just have so many prayers. It’s going to be a list of things OK. Please help me get my short-term bridge job to be my stepping stone into life to get the money. I need to make my business in the future. Please let me start that business puppetry voiceover Sometime next year...
Replies
8
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,210
Messages
16,808,113
Members
650,621
Latest member
Sleurfanvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom