Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord. Lord I need you. Please hear my prayers. I pray my grandson ### pass his test and interview for trade school tomorrow and start as soon as possible and find a job. Come into ###'s life and guide him in the right direction, keep him safe and out of trouble. I pray my grandson ###...
Replies
14
Views
64
Prayers for my granddaughter to pass her driving test this is her fourth attempt and she is getting very discouraged she needs this not only for Independence but for her confidence.
Replies
8
Views
130
I need prayers for my family my brother has severe mental illness and is being hard to endure his calls he expects me to pay attention at his same subject all day even if I’m tired. My mom is also exhausted and she needs eye surgery he won’t allow her to have. Jesus Christ please heal him as is...
Replies
11
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,096
Messages
16,807,193
Members
650,539
Latest member
Woongaurdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom