Prayers

God, Good morning! Thank you for waking me up today! I pray for wisdom, knowledge, truth, sleep, love, and peace. I pray for my family, we keep our eyes focused on Jesus, and our path where you need us to be for your sake. I pray for those on this website, and all who cry out to and pray to God, Jesus, Yahweh, I pray your prayers are answered in us. I pray for all good I mentions with you and all of your people. I pray for my friendship and relationship with God, Jesus, and Yahweh always. I pray I am a good child of you, Father, and I stand up for your weaker sides, and I hold you tight always, and protect you. You are my all and my everything. I pray for ### and his family, they come in the store where I work, he lost his son, and ex wife, due to her husband, who murdered them and then killed himself, so I ask we come together and lift the ### family up in our prayer, and comfort them where they might go, and it is hard when you lose someone, so please keep them in prayer, I pray for them to be comforted, and they can move on, even though it will be hard, but, I pray they will be able to be happy. God, I pray in the name of Jesus, Amen.
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. In Jesus name Amen. You may pray for God's will in my life and the unspoken requests of my heart. God bless you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, Thank you for this day. God, Thank you for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life, my sons and daughters life, my children’s life, my baby brothers and my baby sisters life always. God, I ask and pray for wisdom to out smart mine enemies, light for me to see me and my children...
Replies
12
Views
72
Hello my brothers and sisters of God I come to you today asking to please say a prayer for my family. My family and I are going through a lot of trials and turbulations at the moment, but we are keeping are faith strong with the almighty Lord! Please pray for Lord to help my family understand...
Replies
10
Views
27
God, Thank you for this day. God, Thank you for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life, my sons and daughters life, my brothers and sisters life. God, Thank you! God, I pray because I am being attacked by witchcraft and I ask and pray it be removed in my life. God, I pray for the...
Replies
13
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,629
Messages
16,801,655
Members
650,146
Latest member
Streetorourview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom