Prayers

Yahweh, Thank you for being here with me, and letting me see, feel your love and your presence in my life, and my close family and my children/kids. Yahweh, My so-called husband ### is so fake in our relationship and I'm tired, I'm tired of him taking what is mine, I pray for the things he's taken will be restored in me, I'm so ready to move on. I now know my friends and my customers keep telling me to drop and get rid of ### because he's selfish, stingy, and don't care about me even though he acts like it. I pray ### is sent to his oldest set of ### Yahweh, I pray for ###, and I pray during the day when ### is working with ### children because it's their hate he feels, and I pray even though it looks like he's hurting me and mine, it's really his he's hurting. I pray I keep my light, I heard ### say, he was going to leave me in the dark, when I know I have Jesus, the true light, so I pray you remove ### from me and mine. I also pray for ###, he works with ###, I pray ### will do his best at work, and ignore ###. And I pray I can be more in my son's life because I truly love my kids. God, I pray in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
I pray God's best to be done for these your needs and situations! And I pray for this in the Name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - Lord Jesus Christ soon blessed me with a job and a wife, according to my dreams! Thank you for the support!
 
*God will keep you in his heart. Believe and pray daily that he will answer your prayer. God Bless... My thoughts are with you.
"For God has said, "I will never leave you; I will never abandon you."
Hebrews 13:5 (TEV)
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers for me and my kids for healing, protection, peace, strength, and also favor. We are still homeless. My first child did graduate even though we had a lot of obstacles; I am grateful for that. My son was arrested for being in a car with friends who had guns. He is a good child; I am...
Replies
6
Views
95
Yesterday I spoke with my ex's dad to check in on him and he told me let me just tell you he's not acting like himself. He's OK, but he is dealing with a lot of anger, uncertainty, and depression. His dad told me he and his wife are both extremely upset with their son's choice to break up with...
Replies
13
Views
269
God, Thank you for this day. God, Thank you for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life, my sons and daughters life, my children’s life, my ### life, my youngens life, and my baby brothers and baby sisters life, always. God, Thank you. God, I pray unknown wisdom, unknown knowledge...
Replies
10
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,738
Messages
16,791,801
Members
649,335
Latest member
Aruolkuanron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom