Prayers

God, Thank you for waking me up this morning. I pray for wisdom, knowledge, truth, love, sleep, and peace. I pray for my family, friends, and those I don't know, I pray your prayers are answered in the name of Jesus. I love my best friend, ###, he is so nice and kind to me, and I love him and his family and his wife and I pray for them, if I need him, he is here for me, if my kids need something and I don't have it he is here for them, even when my husband has it to give he refuses, he just makes remarks about my weight and how useless I am and how bad of a mother I am, he doesn't do anything for me and my kids whom are mine or for his kids he has with me, and it's okay because the good Lord loves me and my kids. My stepdaughter is mean to me through her dad and brothers and other sister and family, I pray her boyfriend(s),/husband(s) are mean to her also. I do pray for ###, because we love ### in our own little way, he could be a better man, his conversation, his thoughts, his personality, his believing side could improve, oh and my meanness could definitely improve. I pray for my kids and my children whom I've dreamed of but not having and is alive in me, and I pray for my children whom I've given birth to, whom I love very much, I place a protection shield around each of them and they walk upright in peace next to flowing waters, and they are wise, and kind and gracious and thankful always, and they too are alive in me always. God, I pray in the name of Jesus, Amen.
 
God, Thank you for waking me up this morning. I pray for wisdom, knowledge, truth, love, sleep, and peace. I pray for my family, friends, and those I don't know, I pray your prayers are answered in the name of Jesus. I love my best friend, ###, he is so nice and kind to me, and I love him and his family and his wife and I pray for them, if I need him, he is here for me, if my kids need something and I don't have it he is here for them, even when my husband has it to give he refuses, he just makes remarks about my weight and how useless I am and how bad of a mother I am, he doesn't do anything for me and my kids whom are mine or for his kids he has with me, and it's okay because the good Lord loves me and my kids. My stepdaughter is mean to me through her dad and brothers and other sister and family, I pray her boyfriend(s),/husband(s) are mean to her also. I do pray for ###, because we love ### in our own little way, he could be a better man, his conversation, his thoughts, his personality, his believing side could improve, oh and my meanness could definitely improve. I pray for my kids and my children whom I've dreamed of but not having and is alive in me, and I pray for my children whom I've given birth to, whom I love very much, I place a protection shield around each of them and they walk upright in peace next to flowing waters, and they are wise, and kind and gracious and thankful always, and they too are alive in me always. God, I pray in the name of Jesus, Amen

Lord Jesus Christ in Your Mighty Name I believe for Your love, Baptism in the Holy Ghost here. I believe for the gift of love. I believe for peace and sweet sleep. Salvation where applicable and Baptism on the Holy Ghost. Praise Him Thank Him Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers for healing protection peace strength and favor for me and my kids I've been very ill and can barely go im weary please also pray for my kuds may Jesus continue to have mercy and protect our minds and remove anything that's a hinder or don't mean us any good may Jesus hear my cries may I...
Replies
12
Views
196
Prayers for help for me and my kids for healing protection peace strength also for favor for a place to stay and for my kids father's mind and heart he knows me and the kids are homeless and he still is mean and nasty he has a jealous devious spirit he doesn't help he accuse me of things that...
Replies
12
Views
173
Prayers for me and my kids for healing, protection, peace, strength, and also favor. We are still homeless. My first child did graduate even though we had a lot of obstacles; I am grateful for that. My son was arrested for being in a car with friends who had guns. He is a good child; I am...
Replies
6
Views
96
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,523
Messages
16,800,575
Members
650,043
Latest member
Vuotton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom