Prayer's

God, I pray for my skin to heal, I have been getting dry patches of skin coming on my body, I have put lotion on my body, and I pray it will go away. God, and Yahweh, I also pray for wisdom, truth, love, light, sleep, and peace. Yahweh, Forgive me of my sins, as I forgive others, for we not know what we do, lead me, guide me, so I will know, teach me so I can teach, love me so I can love, communicate with me so I can communicate with you and others. God, I pray for ###, I pray he can receive a job working with ###, and he obeys all of ###'s rules, and ### starts him out at $###, an hour, and ### is much more kind and loving. Yahweh, I need you always with me, be with me. God, and Yahweh, You have so many names from so many different people and I pray to know all of you and your names, and praise your miracles, in all you do. God, and Yahweh, God, and Yahweh, In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen

God, and Yahweh, I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen
 
Jesus I lift up their needs to you. Please meet them at the point of their needs. Thank you. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my fur baby who is a Frenchie. Her name is ###. She is ### years old and is having a very invasive surgery on Wednesday, ###. She has gone through a few surgeries for a mammary tumor that was removed twice. She developed a ### hernia shortly after the second surgery. We ask that...
Replies
9
Views
399
Jesus LORD healvenly Father YAHWEH , I feel lonely i have always felts lonely . My ex husbnd never showed me love nor appreciation .. BRING ME A MAN THAT is for me you pick him this time in JESUS name amen
Replies
13
Views
399
Praise the Lord pls pray for me ### Malaysia age ### I'm single father with ### baby girl Yahweh ropheka pls pray I need justice in my case on September ### pls pray I need God miracle blessing 🙏🙌🙌🙏
Replies
6
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,844
Messages
16,815,767
Members
651,030
Latest member
Giluesorirgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom