Prayer's

God, Good morning to you and all. God, and Yahweh, I pray for wisdom, truth, love, light, heavenly sleep and peaceful dreams. God, I am trying to correct my daughter at the age of ###, she recently became friends with another girl, ###, who don't like Graces best friend ###, ### gives her bad eye contact, talks about her behind her back, and has told my daughter, if she is going to be friends with her, then she can't be friends with ###, that is wrong, and I told ### the one who is saying you can't be friends with your best friend, isn't your friend, or otherwise, she would choose to be friends with who your friends with. God, I pray for my ###, I pray she will stop seeing ghosts open and close her door at her home. God, We don't see the door opening, but, God works miracles in mysterious ways. God, I pray for ###, I pray The Dollar Tree will call her and hire her. God, I pray for all of your creation, it is so great. God, I pray for the Goddess, she is beautiful and wise, intelligent, and I pray yall keep getting along together for those of us who believes in yall. Yahweh, I pray for my friendship with you, I pray together we can do good things for other's as well as ourself. Yahweh, I pray for Jesus, I pray he is in the Heavens, watching over me, and preparing a place for me, and you, and all, he truly is a good man, a good son, and a good follower. Yahweh, I pray for all prayers to be answered. Yahweh, I pray for you and me. God, and Yahweh, In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen

God, Yahweh, Jesus, Lord, Abba, I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy.   Thank You Jesus. Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my fur baby who is a Frenchie. Her name is ###. She is ### years old and is having a very invasive surgery on Wednesday, ###. She has gone through a few surgeries for a mammary tumor that was removed twice. She developed a ### hernia shortly after the second surgery. We ask that...
Replies
9
Views
399
She was in love with a Muslim guy and he was with her nearly one year, then now his saying he can't marry her, before he told her that he loved her and he doesn't want to change her and her religion, my friend believed him, now his saying he can't marry her because he needs someone to take care...
Replies
8
Views
170
Please pray for my daughter as she transitions into adulthood after recently graduating high school and preparing to begin college this fall. She is walking through a difficult season of heartache after feeling rejected and excluded by her best friend and friend group. Please pray that she...
Replies
10
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,791
Messages
16,815,085
Members
651,017
Latest member
Tyraomareinrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom