Prayer's

God, I pray for tonight's game for The Super Bowl. God, Whomever plays the hardest is the winner. God, I also pray, both teams have a good game and they play respectful towards one another. God, I'm not going to watch the game, but, I do pray for both of the teams, I pray for all of the players, and I pray for the fans. God, It is going to be super crowded at the stadium, and I pray all is cautious, respectful, and kind, cheering their team on. God, In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen

God, and Yahweh, I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I pray Jesus Christ to hear your prayers and answer according to His will! God bless you abundantly! Please, pray for me - Lord Jesus Christ soon blessed me with a job and a wife, according to my dreams! Thank you for the support!
 
Amen....My thoughts and prayers are with you on this prayer. God Bless....
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my son playing the new division under ### soccer. He is super excited, and he plays well. He will make it to the A team, and also for his health.
Replies
7
Views
211
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for guidance, protection, and success in online gaming activities. Seeking divine support for fair play, focus, and positive interactions with other players. Praying for wisdom to balance gaming with other responsibilities and for the well-being of all...
Replies
7
Views
157
Dear Lord I hope that my favorite team will be given the strengths, the mentality and the perseverance to brace this upcoming world cup semifinal game. Lore please bless each and everyone of them and the coach as well. I hope you be with them
Replies
10
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,630
Messages
16,813,536
Members
650,923
Latest member
Giarorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom