Prayers ### will feel the sting and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Still standing and believing this prayer to be manifested.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm not sure what's missing but I havnt felt the same since I got a text yesterday from an ex from my early twenties. I'm ###. I deleted it but prayers no soul ties or anything affected God fixes if it's that or something, or someone else. I feel kind of empty, numbness. No feelings emotionally...
Replies
8
Views
131
Prayer any curses is broken off of me. Prayer word curses are broken. God open my eyes for creativity, give faith. Send Guardian Angels to be with me. Protect me from negativity and negative thinking. God open my eyes to see what He sees. God open my ears to hear His voice. God uplift me...
Replies
9
Views
148
Dear God, I pray for those on here who feel stagnant in life, where they see others moving ahead of them getting promoted, getting married and having babies, yet they feel they have nothing to answer for, Lord please encourage them and cause them to know You are working things out together...
Replies
10
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,085
Messages
16,795,763
Members
649,633
Latest member
Malmoruoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom