Prayers to bring communication & restoration to ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you today to ask that my ex-husband reaches out to talk about getting back together. I ask in Jesus name that our relationship be restored and I be returned to my ### and home. I am grateful for your guidance and support during this time. In Jesus name, Amen.
Replies
7
Views
257
Relationship, communication restoration and marital settlement in March ###.
Replies
7
Views
326
LIFE IN MY COMMUNICATION IS HEALED GREATLY WITH MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS MY FAMILY ALLIES I GET ONE SPOUSE BOYFRIEND THATS A GOOD THING GREATLYYYY HEALING IN OUR PETS NEEDS MET GREATLY WE ALL BREATHE NEAR EACH OTHER GREATLYYY NO WORRIES IT IS OVERRRRR PERIOD PERMANENTLY FOREVERMORE...LIFE IN I GET...
Replies
9
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,269
Messages
16,797,606
Members
649,824
Latest member
Lyrairdorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom