Prayers that my tests for cancer will ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

May I humbly ask for assistance in including me in special intention prayers. I am ### yrs old, currently going thru medical tests. I have my CT scan lung cancer screening test and bone density test tomorrow. Heavenly Father, I lift up my worries and anxieties as I go thru all these tests for...
Replies
7
Views
188
Asking for prayer for ###!!!! Right now he is dealing with colon cancer, i am asking for or prayers , praying that he can beat this cancer . Please pray FOR HIM Asking for prayers for complete HEALING!!!!!!! he still has cancer that is Spreading . PLEASE pray !!!!! I know GOD is able . to heal...
Replies
10
Views
193
Asking for prayer for ###!!!! Right now he is dealing with colon cancer, i am asking for or prayers , praying that he can beat this cancer . Please pray FOR HIM Asking for prayers for complete HEALING!!!!!!! he still has cancer that is Spreading . PLEASE pray !!!!! I know GOD is able . to heal...
Replies
11
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,893
Messages
16,793,171
Members
649,461
Latest member
Snoside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom