Prayers so I can reach our sales goals, need ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEWHOPE

Beloved of All
Prayers so I can reach our sales goals, need to catch up on some bills, rent. We are almost there. Please help me in petition to our Father for help.

Father BRING US THE CUSTOMERS, SO WE CAN BLESS THEM AND THEY CAN BLESS US. WE ASK THIS IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm truly sorry to hear about what you're going through. It sounds like an incredibly difficult situation. Here is a redacted version of your text, focusing on privacy: --- I'm being attacked by my extremely abusive husband & his family. His dad, his older brother & his brother's wife. I...
Replies
11
Views
491
I made a wonderful new brother in Christ friend who is just like this miracle I never saw coming to me... and I guess I am just really very very scared right now because after all I have been through in my whole life... it is hard to understand that this Miracle I had been praying...
Replies
31
Views
1K
I am in need of so many prayers to reach our Lord to answer my prayers. First I ask that prayers be said that my son will decide to remain in our city area by choosing a hospital near us. Second, I pray that my sister and I can reach an agreement to share equally the care of our ### yr old...
Replies
2
Views
40
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,570
Messages
16,800,932
Members
650,096
Latest member
Wseorin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom