Prayers, prayers for financial breakthrough for ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Prayers, prayers for financial breakthrough for the sake of my baby on the way confused..God I ask your guidance
May God guide you and grant you peace as you await your gift of the baby. He is a faithful God and is always providing for us our daily needs. He will provide you with the baby's needs. Just believe in Him and remove the spirit of fear. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings brethren in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ I’m asking for prayers for financial breakthrough I have not been working since last year I’m currently looking for a job and what’s sad now is that the only person my baby daddy has been assisting me and my daughter is now having issues...
Replies
10
Views
255
Prayers for financial opportunities to help my child. He has put himself to the side to help me to keep a roof over our head and lay.majir repair bills. Praying I can repay him .Thank you. Amen
Replies
9
Views
124
Dear Lord, in the name of Jesus, I pray my daughter's college handles my severance pay as special circumstance and grants full aid again and I pray they raise their income limit for aid as I am slightly over the limit for full.aid, but only by about $###. I don't make enough money to be able to...
Replies
10
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,481
Messages
16,777,428
Members
648,038
Latest member
mollylee

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom