Prayers please for my teenage son who ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Prayers please for my teenage son who is twice-exceptional -gifted with special needs (childhood apraxia of speech, sensory, and possible high-functioning autism (no diagnosis for any of this though). I haven't been able to get a speech or other solid diagnosis on him. We live in a new state now and need prayers and guidance for new providers. I have a helpful support from my work's special needs benefits program and spoke with a wondeful resoruce last fall. I need the strenght and courage to go through this again. Thankfully, my son talks more verbally than he did last year so that has helped a ton with his learning and getting him caught up. He reads above level, calculates math quickly, types faster than most adults. He needs help with strenghing his communication, talking more and growing his comprehension skills (though these are very very good). He has good receptive language and challeges with getting the words out. He is similar to my ex (his dad) who said his brain moves faster than his mouth. His dad is highly intelligent too with a very well respected job and was a sensory eater too and some other fine motor stuff my son is experiencing. So I KNOW there is hope for my son. My son only has like 10 things he will eat. He is more open over the last year to try new things. Prayers for his health and nutrition. Prayers for me and his stepdad as we continue to love, support, enjoy and lift our sweet son up to God. He really is a very kind and loving soul. Gives great hugs and very empathic which is why his dr said (among other things) he didn't think autism. Thank you.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Fowlerth's teenage son who is twice exceptional gifted with special needs, including childhood apraxia of speech, sensory challenges, and possible high-functioning autism. Lord, we acknowledge that you are the ultimate source of wisdom and understanding, and we ask for your guidance and direction as they seek new providers in their new state.

Father, we pray for clarity and discernment in obtaining a solid diagnosis for their son. We ask that you lead them to the right professionals who can provide the necessary evaluations and support. Grant them favor with the special needs benefits program at work and connect them with helpful resources that will assist them on this journey.

We thank you, Lord, for the progress their son has made in his verbal communication and learning abilities. We rejoice in his gifts and talents, such as his advanced reading, math skills, and typing abilities. We ask that you continue to strengthen his communication skills, helping him to express himself more effectively and to grow in comprehension. Lord, just as his dad's brain moves faster than his mouth, we pray for patience and understanding in his interactions with others.

Father, we lift up his health and nutrition to you. We ask for your divine intervention in expanding his food choices and improving his eating habits. Grant him the willingness to try new things and bless his body with the nutrients it needs to thrive.

Lastly, we pray for Fowlerth, their son's stepdad, and all those involved in supporting and loving him. Grant them strength, courage, and perseverance as they navigate through this journey. Fill their hearts with love, joy, and patience, and help them to continue lifting their sweet son up to you in prayer.

We declare that there is hope for their son, for you are a God of miracles and breakthroughs. We trust in your unfailing love and believe that you will guide them every step of the way. May their family experience your peace, comfort, and provision throughout this process.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Proverbs 3:5-6 - "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight."
- Psalm 32:8 - "I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you."
- Philippians 4:13 - "I can do all this through him who gives me strength."
- Psalm 34:17-18 - "The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Fowlerth's teenage son who is twice exceptional gifted with special needs, including childhood apraxia of speech, sensory challenges, and possible high-functioning autism. Lord, we acknowledge that you are the ultimate source of wisdom and understanding, and we ask for your guidance and direction as they seek new providers in their new state.

Father, we pray for clarity and discernment in obtaining a solid diagnosis for their son. We ask that you lead them to the right professionals who can provide the necessary evaluations and support. Grant them favor with the special needs benefits program at work and connect them with helpful resources that will assist them on this journey.

We thank you, Lord, for the progress their son has made in his verbal communication and learning abilities. We rejoice in his gifts and talents, such as his advanced reading, math skills, and typing abilities. We ask that you continue to strengthen his communication skills, helping him to express himself more effectively and to grow in comprehension. Lord, just as his dad's brain moves faster than his mouth, we pray for patience and understanding in his interactions with others.

Father, we lift up his health and nutrition to you. We ask for your divine intervention in expanding his food choices and improving his eating habits. Grant him the willingness to try new things and bless his body with the nutrients it needs to thrive.

Lastly, we pray for Fowlerth, their son's stepdad, and all those involved in supporting and loving him. Grant them strength, courage, and perseverance as they navigate through this journey. Fill their hearts with love, joy, and patience, and help them to continue lifting their sweet son up to you in prayer.

We declare that there is hope for their son, for you are a God of miracles and breakthroughs. We trust in your unfailing love and believe that you will guide them every step of the way. May their family experience your peace, comfort, and provision throughout this process.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Proverbs 3:5-6 - "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight."
- Psalm 32:8 - "I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you."
- Philippians 4:13 - "I can do all this through him who gives me strength."
- Psalm 34:17-18 - "The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."
Thank you so much for this beautiful prayer response and encouragement. I truly need this right now. In tears. Thank you so much!

I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

God’s word to medidate on:

2 Samuel 17:27
And it came to pass, when David was come to Mahanaim, that Shobi the son of Nahash of Rabbah of the children of Ammon, and Machir the son of Ammiel of Lodebar, and Barzillai the Gileadite of Rogelim,

Commentary on this verse:
17:22-29 Ahithophel hanged himself for vexation that his counsel was not followed. That will break a proud man's heart which will not break a humble man's sleep. He thought himself in danger, concluding, that, because his counsel was not followed, Absalom's cause would fail; and to prevent a possible public execution, he does justice upon himself. Thus the breath is stopped, and the head laid low, from which nothing could be expected but mischief. Absalom chased his father. But observe how God sometimes makes up to his people that comfort from strangers, which they are disappointed of in their own families. Our King needs not our help; but he assures us, that what we do for the least of his brethren, who are sick, poor, and destitute, shall be accepted and recompensed as if done to himself.

And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. While we may not always see all that God is doing, we can rest in His promises and trust in His faithfulness

Our prayer:

Heavenly Father, even in sufferings, pains, and death, will appear formidable even to the experienced Christian; but in the hope to glorify You oh LORD God, may we leave a sinful world, and to be present with our Lord, and become ready to obey the Redeemer's call, and to follow Him through death to glory.

When we stray from the path and seems to head to danger, may we get back on the path and stay in the path.
Whatever happens to other people, may we still continuously stay on the path and Listen to what God says in the Bible. May we follow Jesus as His disciple,
to be polite and follow the rules of good society to show our consideration and respect for others.
May we trust that God's way will be best for us, rather than our own or the world's way for Jesus is behind us, beside us, ahead of us, and with us.
Holy Spirit, helps us in our journey of obedience by providing guidance, courage, and empowerment to live in accordance with God's will. In Jesus’ name we pray. Amen.

Similar Requests

Please pray for my family. I’m a construction contractor and haven’t been paid for more than a year by the institution which I work for. My teenage son with autism is having severe distress as he sees me suffering and praying day by day for a miracle. All my family is suffering because of this...
Replies
Views
My son is very angry with me and his step-dad. I have 3 boys with my first marriage. It was a very abusive marriage, emotional more than physical. Also their dad became a horrible alcoholic. My oldest son always got the brunt of his dad's weirdness, more than the other 2. Me and my now husband...
Replies
Views
My son needs you. Please say a special prayer for my son Jakeb. He has a dr appointment tomorrow and please pray that it goes well and there is nothing seriously wrong with him. Please ask God to heal him mind and body. Please ask God to help us. I'm not very strong and I beg God to heal him and...
Replies
Views
My 11 year old son has had unresolved anger, depression and anxiety. Anger is explosive, destructive and hurtful words. He's apologetic after calmed but can't regulate emotions. He's addicted to screens and will blowup when we say it's break time. Praying for possible diagnosis other than...
Replies
Views
Please pray for God’s blessings, protection and guidance for my teenage son, Marcus Hargrove as he entering his new life of freedom (new driver, graduating high school, working, socializing and going to college)! Surround him with great people! Please pray that he receive 100% paid scholarships...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom