Prayers please for blessings and feeling like ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m ### feel like temptation coming for me please pray for me and ###
Replies
8
Views
119
I would like prayer for stability in relationships, emotionally and mentally. Wealth in every aspect of life because God wants me to prosper in all things (3 John 1:2). I would especially like prayers for a job that I like and will become good at with good compensation. Prayers for humility...
Replies
10
Views
50
My daughter is due to give birth any day. Please pray for a perfect healthy safe delivery and baby. Pray they my daughter will be sure and allow medical professionals to do what they need with baby. She is a naturalist and I’m terrified she won’t get her shots and take her for proper healthcare...
Replies
10
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,190
Messages
16,797,009
Members
649,746
Latest member
Vuoseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom