Prayers Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

amitp313

Humble Servant of All
thank u Jesus for a beautiful day that u gave me my weekend was fun and I enjoyed it a lot I need prayers that I get a good job that will make my life better and a gf who can care and make me happy all the time please I want to go to USA to meet ### and ### I hope my dream comes true
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ###'s brother who had ### couple days ago. He was in ###, he got ###, was not good, in meantime he woke up but not feeling good, has problems with ###...please pray that he will be completely healed and sent home till ### in Jesus name amen. Totaly healed in the name of Jesus...
Replies
9
Views
131
Please pray that I am healed from what. Is causing me pain and that I will be ok.
Replies
9
Views
123
Heavenly Father GOD, i thing my granddaughters mother absconded with her. We have no idea where she is at. GOD i pray that wherever she may be she is safe and you bring her back home so i can see her.
Replies
10
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,630
Messages
16,813,536
Members
650,923
Latest member
Giarorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom