Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
It has been 20+ years since I last went through a background check for employment. I was offered a new opportunity making more money and better benefits. Please pray for me that this check comes back clean and in a speedy manner in order for me to submit and complete my 2 weeks notice with my current employer. I am a single mother of 4 small ones that count on me and cannot be without an income. Thank you in advance for your prayers!
I wanted to know the outcome for the job.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Requesting urgent prayers for my daughter ### that her background check gets cleared for her new job offer which she has been wanting to go from ### years and got the offer now. Heavenly Father hear our prayer Lord Jesus please hear my prayer. Please pray that every background check every...
Replies
9
Views
187
I applied for a new job and I am so close to getting it! They just want to do a background check. I have a terrible past due to drug addiction and many old charges but I have been clean for over 2 years and I know all things are possible with God 🙏 please pray that my background check doesn't...
Replies
10
Views
479
I have been offered a job and soon to start, however, because of some major bad decisions I have made in the past, I really pray that my background check passes. I have been living right for the past ### years. This is my dream job and the money is excellent. In Jesus name, I pray!!
Replies
8
Views
544
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,053
Messages
16,794,800
Members
649,609
Latest member
Celiorville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom