K
ksleeper
Guest
Please pray for healing for my mother who is being treated for cancer. Her name is ### and she lives in ### ### ###. She is sick and in pain and I pray that God eases her pain and helps her get through these treatments so she can have some quality time with her family. I believe God has a plan and I put my trust in Him. Some days I am scared and I know it's the devil trying to shake my faith for I know trusting in God's goodness and grace, there is no fear. I put COMPLETE trust in God and Jesus that they will help my mother and family at this time. May they shine Their heavenly light upon us now when we need it the most. Your prayers are appreciated. God bless you in all ways you are seeking prayer today. Amen
