Prayers Needed For ### Declutter ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christ child

Account Closed
I did a good amount of decluttering before going on vacation. I really thought it was going to be impossible but with your prayers I was able to start decluttering my apartment. I still have a lot left because I did not have time to do it all before leaving for vacation. I am back home now please continue to pray strongly for me that I continue to declutter my entire apartment. Finally my living room and bathroom are clutter free now I am working on my room and my storage room. I am doing a lot on my own my mother refuses to assist and be supportive in the process. Please pray that she stop being so negative and pray that she help me in decluttering my apartment pray that she stop saying bad things about my apartment it's very hurtful. Pray that I get rid of all clothes and paperwork I don't need. Pray that I declutter fast so that the apartment is entirely clutter free before Christmas Christ Child
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I came here seeking prayers for myself to support me from the pain of being verbally abused and emotionally abandoned by my husband, but then I began feeling The Lord's comfort and strength and decided to ask for prayers to deliver him from the nonsense that pollutes his heart instead. Not so...
Replies
13
Views
387
Hi everyone, I take my xray board certification exam tomorrow! I am asking for prayers and support to pass my exam to become an RT (R) so I can continue to be apart of patients’ healing journeys. Thank you so much
Replies
8
Views
130
Please pray that I am healed from what. Is causing me pain and that I will be ok.
Replies
9
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,252
Messages
16,808,621
Members
650,664
Latest member
Azoytor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom