Dear Lord,
You know ### so much better than I do. You know her sickness and the burden she carries. You also know her heart. Lord, I ask you to be with ### now as you work in her life. Lord, let your will be done in ###'s life. Lord, I pray for ### just as your Word tells me to pray, for healing. I believe you hear this earnest prayer from our hearts and that it is powerful because of your promise. We have faith in you, Lord, to heal ###, but we also trust in the plan you have for her life. Lord, we don't always understand your ways. We don't know why ### has to suffer, but we trust you. We ask that you look with mercy and grace toward ###. Nourish her spirit and soul in this time of suffering and comfort her with your presence. Let ### know you are there with her through this difficulty. Give her strength. And may you, through this difficulty, be glorified in her life and also in ours. In Jesus' name. Amen