Prayers For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbreezes67

Faithful Servant
Prayer for my daughter who is currently completing her PA rotations. Each one culminates with tests and she studies all the time and never feels she has studied enough. I thank God for her faithfulness to you Lord and her study ethics. Please Lord grant that she continue to do well as she has and that she may recall every lesson she has heard or read. Give her wisdom to problem solve and find solutions to the difficult questions she often faces from doctors and at school. Thank you Lord for your faithfulness to us. In Jesus name Amen!
 
Dear Lord, please bless ### with success to pass the tests with good score. Please help ### during her study that she will absorb all the lesson in her brain. In Jesus' name. Amen!
 
Lord hear our prayer, bless this young lady as she pulls her way through her tests and studies.. be with her Lord. Amen
 
Father grant her strength through all studies. Amen.
 
I stand in agreement with you that your daughter will emerge victoriously over her exams and have success throughout her career.

default_cross.gif
Praying In Christ
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want to thank everyone for the prayers for my daughter in her first few weeks of medical school. Something really amazing is happening that I am absolutely sure is the work of God’s hands. Recently I posted here about my daughter having a very stressful and difficult time adjusting to medical...
Replies
9
Views
424
Good morning! I hope I am not posting to many requests. I am asking this morning for prayer for my youngest daughter. She is in 6th grade now at the middle achool. There are so many voices out there in the world we live in today. She loves Jesus so much and is bold with her faith. She does get...
Replies
15
Views
325
Please Lord Guide my daughter taking her proxy Social Studies test today. Help her remember everything she studied. Calm her anxiety and help guide her through it.
Replies
11
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,195
Messages
16,819,961
Members
651,241
Latest member
Aziorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom