Prayers For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caity

Humble Prayer Warrior
Thanks for praying for me and ###. ### is doing a lot better, keep praying for ### to stay on track and overcome alcohol and pray ### gets motivated and finds an awesome job in the town we live in. Please pray I am healed from bladder and kidney infections.
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless everyone with what they stand in need of who post a prayer request on this site. Whatever their prayer request is, God answer their prayer request according to Your perfect will for all those involved. And God bless each and every faithful prayer warrior on this site with what they stand in need of. Encourage, heal, protect, and deliver them (including myself) from everything in our lives or around us that is not of You God. Bless us Lord Jesus with much wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of the Word of God. Cause us all to fulfill our God destiny. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

may I ask for prayers once again for my ###’s kidney and bladder infection please help me pray for healing 🙏🏼
Replies
8
Views
184
Please pray in Jesus' precious name for my beloved cat's healing. She's chronically ill and has been suffering for years with painful inflammation of her stomach and gums and with bad acid reflux that makes her vomit a lot. No treatment we've tried has made much of a difference and now there's...
Replies
6
Views
153
Lord I wanna thank you. Lord I need you. I pray for my family. I pray that you watch over my son ###, remove all negative people, things from his life, I pray he stops smoking marijuana, cigarettes, and drinking alcohol, that he finds a better job and start moving in a better direction. I pray...
Replies
13
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,780
Messages
16,814,984
Members
651,011
Latest member
Doraelland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom