Prayers For ###/###/###/###/###

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeedGodsLove44

Beloved Servant
Please pray for my ### who got so sick from standing in the rain today waiting for the bus that never even came. I also need prayer for my job still and that I get money from my ### who owes me and that my taxes be accepted and refunded soon. I also need prayer for the people that were so rude to me today and unhelpful and not call me back in reference to my ###. Thank you.
 
Mark 11:22-27 And Jesus answered them, “Have faith in God. 23 Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. 24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. 25 And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. I have prayed for your request in Jesus name Amen.
 
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus (Phillipians 4:6-7).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Yes my name ### I need strong prayers to keep my job at ### an my motel room an people always putting me down say I have a mental problem I want to be to a stop today my heart is broken from women hurting me bless ### to come back to me everybody be trying use me for my money I need a miracle...
Replies
10
Views
116
I lost my job ### yrs ago and since I wasn’t able to find a job I started doing consultant work. The income was not sufficient and to make up the shortfall I wad taking money from my retirement savings and selling what I could. My husband is ###yrs older and my ### yr old mother also lves with...
Replies
13
Views
59
I need prayers for my grandson ### who has been acting rude, disrespectful and hurtful toward me, his mother and siblings. He has been in contact with his dad who is not a good person and is exactly the same way. Since he has started going around him he’s changed for the worse. His siblings...
Replies
10
Views
380
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,008
Messages
16,817,776
Members
651,134
Latest member
Clielkuurdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom