Prayers For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

catbelly36

Humble Prayer Partner
Hi everyone. Today I took my little cat ### to the vet and was told that she has cancer. My heart is broken, especially since I lost my Mom in September, my other kitty in September, and my husband and I are separated. I feel like if one more thing happens I'm going to explode, plus I just don't want my little fuzzy girl to be sick. She's ### years old and the sweetest, most precious angel I've ever known and the idea of her not being here one day is too much for me to wrap my head around. : (

Anyway, if u guys could please pray for her I'd really appreciate it. Thanks so much.

###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
I know what you are going through, I just lost one of my cats on Tuesday due to a dog that got loose in my yard, I also had a cat who got cancer, the pain of losing a pet is so hard to take, but God will help you through the hurt as only He can. I pray that you feel the Lord holding you in His arms of comfort during this trying time in your life. God bless you.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

1 🌈Please read this entire post. There is alot. Thankyou! Please pray that God will completely heal and give my cat ### a full recovery. She has a brain tumor and masses and lesions on her lungs, which could be chronic bronchitis/ asthma or cancer. There is no treatment. Only medication to make...
Replies
13
Views
224
Please read this entire post. There is alot. Thankyou! Please pray that God will completely heal and give my cat ### a full recovery. She has a brain tumor and masses and lesions on her lungs, which could be chronic bronchitis/ asthma or cancer. There is no treatment. Only medication to make her...
Replies
14
Views
190
Please read this entire post. There is alot. Thankyou! Please pray that God will completely heal and give my cat ### a full recovery. She has a brain tumor and masses and lesions on her lungs, which could be chronic bronchitis/ asthma or cancer. There is no treatment. Only medication to make her...
Replies
8
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,743
Messages
16,802,882
Members
650,244
Latest member
Valnariamen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom