Prayers For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebonne777

Prayer Warrior
Good morning everyone,
My name is ###. I am asking you all to please pray for my father, his name is ###. A week ago he was burned in a fire 20% of his body was burnt; he is currently in the ICU burn unit. This morning he will be having skin graft surgery on his neck to save his life. Please everyone pray that the skin graft surgery goes well, no complications, just a successful surgery. Also, please pray that his recovery goes well; just pray God be in the operation room with my father, the surgeon, and the whole team helping out to save my father's life. Thank you all and God bless...
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just want to lift my father up in prayer he goes to the doctor tomorrow over his foot he had surgery on it has been bleeding lately and I just pray that God will heal him and let the doctor be able to help him through this and fix anything that is wrong I love my dad so much and pray for him...
Replies
12
Views
213
Prayers for ### surgery today and Prayers for ### to be calm with no anxiety and may ### blood pressure and heart rate all be good, and Prayers for the surgeon and nurses to beform a successful operation and quick recovery for ###
Replies
10
Views
217
My dad had surgery in November on his foot due to diabetes and he is still in the healing process he has been wearing a boot and his foot recently started bleeding I am worried about him please pray for the Lord to carry my dad through this hard time and fill him with hope and joy he has been...
Replies
9
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,417
Messages
16,787,841
Members
648,977
Latest member
Vuolneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom