Prayers For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
proverbs chapter 3 vs 5 and 6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. proverbs chapter 16 vs. 9 A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request y'all to pray for ###, she's just ### years child. She's very sick ,due to perforated appendix and now developed septic shock. Her infection and inflammatory markers is high . But a miracle has occurred it was very high but today has reduced a lot , Praise the lord. Now the doctors...
Replies
10
Views
194
God, Thank you for this day. God, Thank you for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life, my sons and daughters life, my children’s life, and my brothers and sisters life. God, Thank you for being in ### life and all she has ever done. Lord God Jesus Christ, Thank you! God, I pray for...
Replies
9
Views
152
Hey there everyone, I hope everyone here has been doing great , I’m almost done with reading my NKJV New Testament bible , I got to Revelations. I experienced some great things in relation to my Dreams with my GOD given talents , hard to explain but GOD showing his hands , 1 bad thing I...
Replies
11
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,759
Messages
16,792,038
Members
649,368
Latest member
Kldarioville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom