prayers for ### who is having pains ...

prayers for ### who had surgery for hernia and is still feeeling pain in her abdomen her eyes and legs
 
I just said a prayer for ###, friend, asking God to touch her with His healing hand, ease her pain and give her the relief she needs. Blessings to you!
 
For healing and abundant Grace from Above.... we pray in Jesus Name. amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I pray for those who are having trouble releasing any past shame or hurt that they have been afflicted by other's mistreatment, and Lord turn around their circumstances - restore their minds and deliver them from any mental loop patterns that are keeping them stuck or bound in Jesus'...
Replies
10
Views
197
Please Pray for my friends ### who is having health problems, Pray for a fast recovery and for his Salvation. In Jesus name I Pray, Amen
Replies
9
Views
216
Please Pray for my friends ### who is having health problems, Pray for a fast recovery and for his Salvation. In Jesus name I Pray, Amen
Replies
10
Views
399
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,559
Messages
16,800,822
Members
650,082
Latest member
Doreafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom