Prayers For Walking

Status
Not open for further replies.

sac

Humble Prayer Partner
### is now put on physio exercise. ### still needs prayers thanks a lot
 
I join you in your prayers for ###. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
SALM 147.5

Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.

JOB 9:4, For God is so wise and so mighty
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for my child to begin to walk
Replies
11
Views
169
I felt God's leading towards it, so i posted on Facebook in my community about me offering to walk people's dog, even the thought of my brother doing it came to mind, so i asked him & he doesn't mind, so i said about both of us. Please pray that people contact us & that it goes well. I want...
Replies
11
Views
219
SLEEPING EATING WALKING EXERCISING HABITS Good sweet sleep. No waking up. No nervosity in my body. Especially unease in my stomach which wakes me up.
Replies
11
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,107
Messages
16,818,989
Members
651,182
Latest member
Brxoerdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom