prayers for the storm we are getting ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

in our area station shows ### mph winds and hail so we are all in need of no damages to our mobile homes and our self's in Jesus name amen
Replies
5
Views
91
Hello, my mom is an elderly widow who lives way in the country in ### down a gravel road with multiple large trees with branches that touch her roof. She’s all alone with her dog. She has no generator and no gas heat; it’s all electric. I’m sure everyone knows about the coming winter weather...
Replies
14
Views
468
Dear Lord Jesus, I am telling everyone and I will say this I suffer with autism. I’m stuck in a job out in the sun humiliated bit by bugs sensory overload and I have been pushed around so hard and all I’m asking for is just a small TV spot to get my foot in the door. Lots of people in to say...
Replies
8
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,416
Messages
16,799,629
Members
649,921
Latest member
Rhuirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom