Prayers For The People I Pray For And For All Others

  • Thread starter Thread starter PrayerAngel
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PrayerAngel

Guest
Dearest brothers and sisters in Christ, I ask you today for prayer first and foremost for the many who post here and are in need. Collectively, we can send our powerful prayers direct to the Source -- God. For where two or more are gathered in prayer, Jesus is there with us! He will help those who find themselves in dire situations. And He appreciates your thank yous when He has helped you as well. I pray now for guidance and healing for all those who have asked me for prayer. May the Lord touch the top of their head with His Divine hands and their heart with His most Holy Spirit! For it is in feeling Our Lord and Savior deep within that we can radiate His Light outwardly.

I also ask for prayers from those who are predisposed to pray for me. That I may always be a good messenger for the Word of God and that I may always gain God's grace by the sacrifices that I do and undergo. And I ask for prayer for my well being. I pray that God may always call me to be a steward for His children and that I may be always able to serve His most Holy will.

I thank all of those who pray today for these causes. May God Richly Bless You and Keep You safe and Sound and by His side always!
 
I join you to first and foremost appreciate God Almighty for this site. I pray that the operators of the site will never lack, especially the funds to keep the site on and on. I pray that everyone who comes here to ask for any request will get miraculous answers in the PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST-AMEN
 
I am in full agreement with this prayer of thanks in the mighty name of Jesus. Full glory to God in the highest.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 29:22 “After I had spoken, they spoke no more; my words fell gently on their ears.” An Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Job 29:22, Job reflects on the respect and influence he once had within his community. He recalls how people...
Replies
10
Views
191
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 31:15 :Did not he who made me in the womb make them? Did not the same one form us both within our mothers? Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Job 31:15, Job is acknowledging that God created both him and his servants, emphasizing...
Replies
10
Views
200
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Esther 9:19 – “That is why rural Jews-those living in villages-observe the fourteenth of the month of Adar as a day of joy and feasting, a day for giving presents to each other.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Esther 9:19 explains how...
Replies
11
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,407
Messages
16,787,792
Members
648,972
Latest member
Gaeriurway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom