Prayers for the father of my child who has ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Prayers for the father of my child who has chosen not to be a part of her life for selfish reasons. Special prayers to my daughter because she doesn't understand and I don't want her to feel abandoned. I pray that I can be strong and be able to maintain mentally, physically, emotionally, spiritually, and financially through this difficult time.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help me, I seek your help to pray for my daughter who is being ganged up by her classmates, she said everyone in her class doesn’t want to talk to her. My heart breaks every time I see her crying while telling me this. Please pray for her. Thanks and God bless.
Replies
9
Views
337
Father Lord, as You are the One, and we, Your servants, we pray Oh God above to heal and support “###”. Destroy any sickness that is, was, and will ever be in her body In Jesus Name. We pray that thereafter, You rejuvenate her mind, body, and soul, that she may be granted the strength to...
Replies
7
Views
393
I already sent prayer request about my two year old baby got ear cut middle and happened 4 stitches but still I'm feeling sad and depression that bcoz of my negligence she got injured and I'm feeling to die day by day cause my husband also not go work he is at home only I use to work office work...
Replies
6
Views
275
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,585
Messages
16,801,058
Members
650,109
Latest member
Ereath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom