Prayers For ### Relationship To Be Repaired And Mended

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelCali

Beloved of All
Dear God I pray for Your Divine Mercy and Grace. God I need a Divine Intervention to repair my destroyed, damaged and shattered relationship with ###. With love and gratitude I pray, Amen.
 
It's probably the worst feeling having a weight on your heart after this occurs. But I've learned, praying and praying does heal. Even if he doesn't come back, you still have others that care and love you. No matter the outcome let this give you strength because you're unique and your special someone is out there looking for you too. I'll pray for you because I know how you feel and it's devastating, never hold your standards too low when God created you so highly. God Bless
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask to help heal my relationship with my ###. This past month hasn’t been good but I’m willing to do whatever it takes to fight for us. I ask for your assistance in helping us rebuild our relationship and our foundation. You brought him into my life for a reason and I know we can repair what...
Replies
5
Views
248
Lord, I come to you and ask for your help and guidance in my relationship. I ask that you give us your wisdom to help us overcome this. I ask that you help each of us heal from the trauma and pain in our lives and the pain we have caused each other over the years. I ask that you help heal his...
Replies
5
Views
240
Heavenly Father, I come to you and ask for your help and guidance in my relationship. I ask that you give us your wisdom to help us overcome this season in our life. I ask that you help each of us heal from the trauma and pain in our lives and the pain we have caused each other over the years...
Replies
6
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,908
Messages
16,804,540
Members
650,381
Latest member
Beyrain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom